The Vytex warranty sticker on each of our vinyl replacement windows includes important information about your new premium vinyl window. It should be left on the window for future reference and includes the following information:
- Dealer name
- Customer name
- Bar-coded order number
- Sash size*—Dimension of the window unit.
- Model and type of window
- Vytex production lot number
- Customer order number—The specific 5-digit number assigned to the order of which the individual window is a part. This number is kept permanently on file and should be referred to when ordering warranty or service parts.
- Customer order line number
- Customer order bin number
- Location of window sash (Top/Bottom/Left/Right)
- Model series*—The model number, color, and style of window.
* This information is required when ordering warranty and service parts for your replacement windows. Vytex can reference this information in our customer database if service is required.