Outstanding design, quality materials, tested durability, and sturdy construction are the hallmarks of Vytex’s Georgetown Series. Specially designed to resist wear and tear, windows in the Georgetown Series are virtually maintenance-free and offer many energy-saving features.
And with their large glass surfaces, our Georgetown Series custom replacement windows admit more light and ventilation than ordinary windows—adding beauty and value to your home.
The slim-line design of our double-hung windows complements any décor and provides added light and excellent ventilation. Both sashes tilt into the room for easy cleaning of both the interior and exterior sides. This easy-cleaning feature allows you to spend more time enjoying the view and less time cleaning.
Enhance the energy-saving capabilities of your Vytex’s Georgetown Series replacement windows with these features:
Vytex DuraTex™ Warm Edge Spacers
All insulated glass (IG) is not created equal! Our versatile warm edge technology spacer system helps you save on your energy bills by:
- Insulating frame and edge of glass up to 90% better than other spacer systems.
- Improving performance of argon and krypton gas-filled insulated glass units (IGUs) and Low-E glass. DuraTex™ keeps argon in and Low-E glass clear.
- Reducing conductivity and total window U-value (heat transfer).
- Improving resistance to condensation.
Energy Saver Plus™
- Double-paned with one pane of Low-E glass.
- Argon gas-filled IG six times more dense than air.