Vytex replacement patio doors offer a variety of options to improve the beauty of your home, as well as, go beyond traditional sliding patio doors to combine sophisticated style with energy-saving technology and exceptional durability.
Signature Patio Doors
Our top-of-the-line Signature Sliding patio doors combine energy-efficient technology and exceptional durability with sophisticated design. Standard features include:
- Two- or three-panel design, allowing maximum light penetration.
- Master-frame, fusion-welded sash panels, multi-chambered insulating frames, and weather-stripped interlocks keep drafts, leaks, and noise from entering your home.
- Steel, zinc-coated tandem rollers guarantee years of quiet, smooth operation.
- Head-to-sill stainless steel multipoint locking system
Our Signature Sliding patio doors offer you many options to enhance the beauty, energy, and efficiency of your home, including:
- Choice of three energy-saving glass packages (Energy Saver Plus™, Energy Saver Max™, or Energy Saver Ultimate™)
- Vytex Duratex™ Warm Edge Spacer System
- VyCore™ foam insulation
- VyView™ blinds with “between the glass” design
- VyCoat™ Exterior Coating System in 25+ colors
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs)
- DesignerGrid™ custom grid options
For more information about our new Signature Sliding Patio Doors, download the brochure.
7000 Series Patio Doors
The sleek, classic lines of our 7000 Series patio doors allow maximum light penetration while offering exceptional insulation and soundproofing. Built to last, the fusion-welded master frame and operating panel prevent air and water infiltration. With 3/4″ insulated glass (IG), multi-chambered insulating frames, and weather-stripped interlocks, Vytex vinyl sliding patio doors keep drafts, leaks, and noise from entering your home. Features include:
- Extruded vinyl engineered through a patented manufacturing process
- Steel, zinc-coated tandem rollers to provide years of quiet, smooth operation
- Low-E glass and argon gas IG for greater energy savings